Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!


"She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. She looks well to the ways of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all."


    A wonderful Mother's Day wish to Mom and Mother-In-Law... One of the most cherished things I know about both my Mom and Mother-In-Law is that I know without a doubt they will both be worshipping God today in their respective communities and I along with them.  I will spend some quiet time today thanking God for them and all they have have brought to my life! 

    My Mom is always there for me - she has taught me (along with Dad) first and foremost to love God and commit my life wholly to Him. I'm blessed by their example! She passed down her ability to draw, her love of baking (and substiting ingredients!!) and I love her beyond words!!

    My Mother-In-Law just kept loving me through my "growing up years" after I married her eldest son - looking back, I'm grateful for that and I really cherish our relationship now because of her determination then!

May our heavenly Father whom we worship today and each day bless these wonderful women!!

♥ Cath-
(Proverbs 31:26-29)

No comments: