Tuesday 2 October 2018

INKtober 2018 Challenge - Days 1 & 2

I'm going for it!
I'm finally going to try one of these drawing "challenges" 
that I have been wanting to participate in for years!

Jake Parker started Inktober - 31 drawings in 31 days - to encourage 
artists to get creative  and share their work with others. Official Prompt 
Lists have been posted since 2016, making it an exciting month 
to create and view how different artists interpret each day's prompt!

I've been busy with commissioned art pieces, house renovations,
 and writing for a Facebook group I established in January 2016 
- I've been enjoying it all, but am eager to get back to 
creativity for the sake of creativity!    

So, I got my pens and sketchbook ready,
screenshot of the prompt list, and set to it!

Here we go!

Inktober Prompt - Day 1
"Poisonous"


 



Inktober Prompt - Day 2
"Tranquil"


The Lord willing, I will post my drawings each day this month!  

Join me on the challenge! I talked my brother into it!
Check out Inktober for all the details!

#inktober2018

Happy Drawing!

I'm glad to be back at it!
♥ Cath-

No comments: