Tuesday 17 April 2012

Tulips at John & Lisa's

"Tulips at John & Lisa's"
Watercolour
(Arches, 9x12")

    Sometimes you never know where your next inspiration will come from but when you eyes fall upon it and you know you want nothing more than to sit and paint the view - you'll know you've been struck by it!
    Tulips have the 'perfect' green stems and leaves - that particular shade of green gets me every time - I can't help myself from falling for it!  Pair that with a beautiful pink or red on the petals and I'm a goner - "Get me some paints and a brush - STAT!! 
   
    Hoping you have a inspiring day too!
    ♥ Cath-
    P.S. I'm continuing work on my second Springtime Joys painting and it's coming along nicely.  I worked on it most of yesterday and again this morning, that is until I visited John & Lisa's and well, you know the rest of the story! : )  

No comments: